Friday, February 24, 2012

ALL REALS (Or Brahma Satyam Jagad Satyam)


It is not yet.
Or is it ?
I don't know what is `it'.
I don't know if there is `yet'.
Not that I don't know.
I know, but oh, I don't know
It is all so very clear
No puzzle, no despair
... ... ...
... ... ...
Now I shall do a `Real Imagination' act.
It's all true, It's all love,
It's all life, It's all real
It's all here, now.
... ... ...
... ... ...
In the dim shadowy horizon
I seem to see some shadow shapes
Hear some shadow voices
Feel some shadow shadows
... ... ...
... ...
The ink has dried
The seeming eternal moment seems past
I have to quit now
I have to give an imaginary interval
I am back to play acting
But this real image keeps shining
While what seems to be a newfound me
Goes about playacting
It's curtains for now


5.50 p.m.;Hyd. Tea Table
(Srinivas present at times)

No comments:

Post a Comment