Saturday, February 25, 2012

Its all only a play

Relic of the purest flesh that walked this earth
Has mingled with this, my body, in its sheath
This, my mind, which hovers around this flesh
Mingles with His mind when it’s pure and fresh
The rarer mind has found utmost joy
In His company more than in any earthly toy
Then why this mind goes tangent towards earth
In His lap when it has secure berth
Who’ll answer this question that vexes me ?
This body mind slips off however my struggles be.
When will it be that it ever soars round thee?
Ah, let me take heart, its all only play
However frightful scenes setup thou may
Not easily frightened, thy child, I say

In Thy love safe berth
But mind goes tangent to earth
Ah, Thy tricks no dearth

15/6/2002; Direct into computer

No comments:

Post a Comment