Friday, February 24, 2012

Miss Infinity (or the Chat Show Girl)


Dearest !
What else to call you as ?
Sister ? Daughter ?
My Girl ? My Baby pearl ?
My A ? My B ? My him ? My her ?
My molten golden mountain girl ?
My bright-eyed, beaming, blue-seas boy ?
Infinity ? One-in-all ? All-in-one ?
... ... ...
Oh ! None says it all.
Dearest comes nearest.
Dearest, my all-in-all,
My own, My self !
What do I want ?
Just fun with you !
Just want to chat with you.
More perhaps to listen to your chatting with me,
In every one, in every thing.
In A, In P, In S, in Z,
In this boy, in that girl,
In this god-brother, that dog-friend.
I listen to you in all
And drink in the joy of
That Golden Girl's
Early morning Chat Show

15 Feb 1995
Hyderabad Temple Basement
in presence of Alwal Sanjeev.

No comments:

Post a Comment