Friday, February 24, 2012

Haikus again ...

13. Races A,B,C
On a new slate furiously
A wizened child merry

19 May, 2002
14. Amidst mantras chant
I sight and write a haiku
A flaw in the whole ?
15. At Daily Mirror
I look, read and see picture
Graft, good and terror
16. I outside
Fishes within
Cage within a cage
17. Many selves, sorry
In di vi du a li ty ?
One Self is merry
18. I saw a fine haiku
fore I could tie it to paper
It fled in fear
19. A Poems good in itself
Explanations murder it
Putrid corpse drives all
20. A poem `s joy in itself
Some explanation enhances it
It `s pleasure on rereading
21. Cut flowers, a pity
Flowers full on a tree
A boquet to Infinity
20.5.2002; Direct into computer
22. Ive more dolls than you
I am virtuous, you are sinful
I and you are in One
22. Your doll I envy
Your virtue `s feigned, you rogue
In thee I submit
23. Screeches, barks, talks, songs
Punching the great pause
To lapse back to silence
24. I talk, I am hit
I dont, I feel I `m left out
At it, itll straighten out
25. Cloudy faces looking at the sun
Added up. In fury
Sun punched a hole
26. Depression 􀂱 what `s it?
Gods long faced joke on us all
Humour `s just below
27. Many Haikus I see
As I lie down
They flee on waking
28. Shore bird dozes on a mast
Ship sails far
Futile attempts to fly away
Mast home
29. Sad body I face
Sad face is another race
􀀬m no qualified ace
21/5/2002
30. Kittys on the roof
Doggy shows its teeth to it
A friendly contest ?
31. Dog pounce on kitty
Punch a hole in its belly
Blood `s on whose hands ?
32. Peacocks show is on
Dog barks from behind the fence
Duty for its sake ?
33. Printer has its whims ?
Wizard brings out all her tools
She plays with herself
34. He `s intense with thoughts
God comes, `What `s thy great wish, Ask!
`Tally my accounts
35. Hand clutch the other
Gazes up, gazes down
Baton exchange
36. As sister chatters
Brother rides a bicycle
Mountains watch amused
37. Friends on a beachside
Flashy waves cover their tracks
Retreads, fresh waves, who `s last ?
38. Child holds mothers hands
As he walks on fields ridges
Baby `s safe at breasts
21/5/2002 ; direct into computer
Death
39. A bright green food cart
Drawn by a thousand small ants
Cage called grass hopper
40. He alights from plane
To catch a connecting flight
Abandoned plane burns
41.Child runs home from play
Mother unzips dirty dress
Dying woman smiles
On Haiku
42. Haiku 􀂱 What is it ?
Needles small eye that catches
Ramjis elephants
43. Haiku 􀂱 What `s it ?
Needles small eye that catches
Lords very own camels
44. A thousand haikus
Tell in a thousand score words
`God, I adore you
45. A thousand haikus
Tell in a thousand score words
`God, I thank you too
46. Calmness round her
Wizened woman tells her beads
Minds tongue rolls a haiku
Flower
47.Lady plucks a flower
Ah, what exquisite fragrance
Under the high heels
May 22, 2002; Direct into the computer
48. Bitter, Ahm, what `s it ?
Straight to head, a merry kick
Haiku, that is it
49. Watching the rainfall
Shaven head, knees down, face blank
It `s raining in Mars
50. A blue bicycle
Thunder, lightning and rainfall
Blue girls merry claps
51. Child in dads safe hands
Gapes in wonder at new world
For trillionth time
52. Ant is limping back
`nother passing, sniffs, goes on
Organization
53. Cat and mouse Gods Play
�I`t`s death to me'�''''';'' cries the mouse
`Who are you ? asks God
54. Strict no-nonsense boss
Or blabbering nonsense wreck ?
A toss - heads or tails
55. `Off with his dumb head !
The pleased dictator looks back
Boomerang at neck

No comments:

Post a Comment