Friday, February 24, 2012

THE GREAT HORROR SHOW (or Brahma Mithya Jagad Mithya)


I'll tickle my self to a horror show
Remember my dear self, you've to get dead scared
... ... ...
Where is A ? Where is B ?
Where is P, S and all of them ?
Where are they who you thought loved you ?
They have gone, they have ditched you
You are dead to them
Cry, cry, you soaked sponge
There is none, not a wet nurse even.
No, I am not scared
The tears just stopped from falling
I am the spring of love
I give and take with freedom
Largely, I give, give, give and give
I am an aristocrat, not an upstart
My riches has no beginning, will never end
There are always A's, B's, P's and all
Love comes back, that is the law.
I take it their grace, a bonus
You can't scare me
Ha, ha, ha ! There is none anymore
All are gone
Trees, hills, warm humans with all their wares
All melt into the misty horizon
You stumble along alone
On the desolate expanse of earth
No, I stand erect on my own legs.
Ha, you are a helpless baby !
Cry, cry, little baby, cry !
For, you can't do it long,
You can't even turn now
You are stuck down limp
Like a stunned insect
That waits with fear in agony
For death that takes a long time coming.
You are paralysed, stuck up,
You can't see your toe,
No, not even the tip of your nose
You can't turn, You can't wink,
Nor pull your eye-lids in.
Burn, burn
Cruelly, agonisingly, burn !
Are you scared now ?
Yes, I was.
I am, a bit, even now.
I have had a night mare
Heart's beating fast still
Ah, funny, I still speak the same way
Where is heart ?
But you got the idea.
I am in a puzzle
But I am still alive
The me, which has been my mate for long,
Is still with me
I am not scared
Puzzled, yes, but confident
There is a catch somewhere
Nothing is gone, every thing is there
I am somehow in every thing
I am somehow mixed up in all these
I will sort it out
I am not scared at all
I will sort it out somehow.
Away, go away, you old rogue,
whoever you are !
You can't scare me

Dining Hall
5.05 a.m. <17 Mar<28 Mar 1995
Holy Hyderabad

No comments:

Post a Comment