Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rise is the last word

I am an Advaitin
I am taught that God is in every one
I see God in all directions
All my dealings are worshipful motions
I bumble along in love with God
I am not humble, I confront God
Unity I sense vaguely now
Never mind, not far, the all know-how
The dream ll break in a minute or day
Break it must, so all scriptures say
Easy words under good breeze, no headache
So be it, let armchair, sad broodings break
In my chair, on my feet, Ill practice
A thousand falls, the last word is, rise
My friend is God, foe a frightful mask
I frighten at `boo but to rise is my task
My friend doesnt part, Its God eternal
Infinity covers all loves ephemeral
Who am I ? My weakness a myth
Its a disease, this, my fearing death
There is a catch in my strange situation
Never mind falls, to rise is my vocation
A game thou playest with me
But thy clues : Eternal love and service free
I may stumble, but rise I will
Rise is the only word in my bible
I'm `die-game for thee
Thou high and mighty
I'm not to be slighted, I, thy play mate
Lose pawns I may, but its I who says `check mate
3/7/2002 for 2/7/2002; 12.32 a.m. Direct into computer

No comments:

Post a Comment